Free Shipping in the US + 25% off on active wear Promo code: summervibes17

RochelleRochelle signature Basic Tank

This basic tank top with RR signature logo surf.aloha.yoga, represents the vibe Rochelle has passionately grown her surf and wellness lifestyle into today. The black and white tanks are environmental friendly, 90% Bamboo and 10% spandex. The rest of the colors are 90% rayon and 10% spandex.
Color
Black
White
Turquoise
Taupe
Lavender

Collections: Active Wear, Tank Tops, Tops




Related Items